Mahestroll Challenge #5: Alex and Gerald Troll Jessie
Alex vs Gerald Round 2 ladies and gentlemen! The past mahestroll challenge was super exciting! Records of voting were broken, leaving us a more than fair tie between these two rockstars, 56 in total (28 each respectively).
I have no words to describe such a talent and effort these two put to these trolls. No wonder why they win so many challenges!
Jessie’s volunteer photo – what’s she looking at??? A big jar of nutella IMO
The victim today is a very well known and love holder of every member in the community, some people call her the TCO Dancing Queen, and there is a reason, there is no one who dances better than at managing TCOs. Fun fact about her, Jessie [jmpld40] is the one and only profile owner with a title, custom made. Not everybody gets that, once in a life time!
VOTE FOR THIS CHALLENGE CHAMPION
- Fill this quick survey to vote!
- Mahestroll Challenge #5 voting round ends on September 22nd.
ABOUT THE MAHESTROLL CHALLENGE
- Main rule: keep it fun and relaxed!
- Two designers face each other to test out their trolling skills per challenge/post.
- One volunteer victim offers his/her picture to be trolled out by the designers.
- Each designer offers his/her trolled version of the victim, under his/her consentement and approval, of course.
- The photo manipulation must be something fun, nothing offensive. See sample on this post. It doesn’t have to be something professional. Any fun manipulation would do so you don’t spend much time doing it.
- All members vote to pick the favorite troll version during one week.
- After announcing the winner, there must be a challenger who wants to defeat the current winner.
- The cycle repeats once a week until TCO16 ends.
- A challenger can not request to compete twice in a row. Must wait at least one round without competing and also follow the order of the queue requests.
- At the end of the event, the person who had more victories will win a Topcoder branded T-shirt!
- Any community member and staff can join either as a victim or as a challenger.
- Contact me if you want to participate either as a challenger or as a troll victim at email@example.com.