Mahestroll Challenge #4: Alex and Gerald Troll Yoki
Today there comes a challenger who was eager to compete! It’s a designer with no face, the one and only [gh3ablo]. He kept asking me when I he could see his rival design many times. That’s the competition spirit, yeah!
Yoki’s volunteer photo
In this world there are two types of persons. The ones who like to stay out of focus, and there is [yoki], who immediately volunteered himself to be trolled after being defeated by Alex. Nice shot at TCO14 in San Francisco. Behind you can see the AT&T Baseball Park.
VOTE FOR THIS CHALLENGE CHAMPION
- Fill this quick survey to vote!
- Mahestroll Challenge #4 voting round ends on August 31th.
ABOUT THE MAHESTROLL CHALLENGE
- Main rule: keep it fun and relaxed!
- Two designers face each other to test out their trolling skills per challenge/post.
- One volunteer victim offers his/her picture to be trolled out by the designers.
- Each designer offers his/her trolled version of the victim, under his/her consentement and approval, of course.
- The photo manipulation must be something fun, nothing offensive. See sample on this post. It doesn’t have to be something professional. Any fun manipulation would do so you don’t spend much time doing it.
- All members vote to pick the favorite troll version during one week.
- After announcing the winner, there must be a challenger who wants to defeat the current winner.
- The cycle repeats once a week until TCO16 ends.
- A challenger can not request to compete twice in a row. Must wait at least one round without competing and also follow the order of the queue requests.
- At the end of the event, the person who had more victories will win a Topcoder branded T-shirt!
- Any community member and staff can join either as a victim or as a challenger.
- Contact me if you want to participate either as a challenger or as a troll victim at firstname.lastname@example.org.