Mahestroll Challenge #3: Alex and Fajar Troll Trevor
What a great run for Alex [chekspir]! It’s impressive, he has battles for breakfast, talent for lunch and victories for dinner, he can’t stop winning! Will there be someone able to beat him? This is getting so interesting!
Congratulations to Alex again for winning the second mahestroll challenge. He has an interesting challenger, one of the copilot monks in the community, Sir Fajar [fajar.mln]! Will he be able to take over the troll throne? You can decide it!
Trevor’s volunteer photo
For this challenge, I’m bringing a community staff, Trevor Gerring [tgerring]. He is a Creative Director who works along side with adroc and likes to get involved with the community. You can usually see him running challenges and replying questions directly in the forums along side with his copilots.
VOTE FOR THIS CHALLENGE CHAMPION
- Fill this quick survey to vote!
- Mahestroll Challenge #3 voting round ends on August 8th.
ABOUT THE MAHESTROLL CHALLENGE
- Main rule: keep it fun and relaxed!
- Two designers face each other to test out their trolling skills per challenge/post.
- One volunteer victim offers his/her picture to be trolled out by the designers.
- Each designer offers his/her trolled version of the victim, under his/her consentement and approval, of course.
- The photo manipulation must be something fun, nothing offensive. See sample on this post. It doesn’t have to be something professional. Any fun manipulation would do so you don’t spend much time doing it.
- All members vote to pick the favorite troll version during one week.
- After announcing the winner, there must be a challenger who wants to defeat the current winner.
- The cycle repeats once a week until TCO16 ends.
- A challenger can not request to compete twice in a row. Must wait at least one round without competing and also follow the order of the queue requests.
- At the end of the event, the person who had more victories will win a Topcoder branded T-shirt!
- Any community member and staff can join either as a victim or as a challenger.
- Contact me if you want to participate either as a challenger or as a troll victim at email@example.com.