Mahestroll Challenge #2: Alex and Yoki Troll iamtong
I have to start this article stating my current state of unease mind and soul. I thought I had a friend, I thought Alex [chekspir] was my friend, but I really see it difficult calling someone your friend if he beats your biological rear parts that bad. The votes difference in the first challenge was devastating, I didn’t want to lose From this moment I’m unfriending him from all my social network connections for life #nomercy.
I’m kidding We’re back with our fun photo manipulation challenge! Congratulations to Alex for winning the first one, now he is back from his honeymoon and he can defend his title, this time against Yoki!
iamtong’s volunteer photo
I’m bringing the one and only, Mr. Tong [iamtong], multiple TCO finalist and TCO12 Champion. He sent this picture of his trip in NYC and he only said: Luis, do anything you want but no tomatoes please (here the explanation).
VOTE FOR THIS CHALLENGE CHAMPION
- Fill this quick survey to vote!
- Mahestroll Challenge #2 voting round ends on July 25th.
ABOUT THE MAHESTROLL CHALLENGE
- Main rule: keep it fun and relaxed!
- Two designers face each other to test out their trolling skills per challenge/post.
- One volunteer victim offers his/her picture to be trolled out by the designers.
- Each designer offers his/her trolled version of the victim, under his/her consentement and approval, of course.
- The photo manipulation must be something fun, nothing offensive. See sample on this post. It doesn’t have to be something professional. Any fun manipulation would do so you don’t spend much time doing it.
- All members vote to pick the favorite troll version during one week.
- After announcing the winner, there must be a challenger who wants to defeat the current winner.
- The cycle repeats once a week until TCO16 ends.
- A challenger can not request to compete twice in a row. Must wait at least one round without competing and also follow the order of the queue requests.
- At the end of the event, the person who had more victories will win a Topcoder branded T-shirt!
- Any community member and staff can join either as a victim or as a challenger.
- Contact me if you want to participate either as a challenger or as a troll victim at email@example.com.